How to make #MamidikayaPulihora Recipe | #MangoRice is a flavorful variety rice recipe. This Mango rice can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. I prepared this Mango Rice with fresh Raw Mango and just added a few green chillies and Coriander Leaves and grated Coconut. Enjoy this Tasty & Tangy Mango Rice with Pickle.
#RawMangoRice Recipe, #PacchiMamidiKayaPulihora, #MangoPulihora, #MamidiPulihora, #MaangaiSadam #varietyrice
Raw Mango – 1 (grated)
Boiled Rice – 150gm
oil – 3Tbsp
peanut – handful
mustard seeds – 1/4 Tsp
urad dal – 1/4 Tsp
Chana dal – 1/4 Tsp
Hing – pinch
jeera – 1/4 Tsp
Chopped Green chilli – 4
curry leaves – few
cashew halves – few
turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
coconut – 2 tbsp (grated)
Chopped Coriander leaves – few
– firstly, in a large Kadai heat oil.
– add a handful of peanut, and saute for a minute.
– furthermore add 1/4 Tsp mustard seeds, 1/4 Tsp urad dal, 1/4 Tsp chana dal, 1/4 Tsp jeera, Hing 1 pinch.
– allow spluttering, now add few Curry leaves.
– also add cashew, Chopped Green chilli, saute well.
– now add 1grated Raw Mango saute for a minute or till Mango shrinks.
– also add 1/4 tsp turmeric, and salt for taste.
– everything gently mix together.
– now add cooked rice mix gently without break rice.
– furthermore, add 2tbsp grated coconut Coriander leaves. mix well.
– finally, Serve Mango rice or Mamidikaya Pulihora hot or to the lunch box.
Thank you for watching my channel #himaprakashcooking
Please like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more recipe videos and support us.