You will never miss with this lasagna recipe that will fit the dietary needs of everyone at your table. On this episode, Adriana Urbina, Chef and Founder of the Tepuy Collective, shares her go-to lasagna recipe that combines smoky and sweet flavors that you’ll love. This dish is easy to make, nutrient-dense, and allergy-friendly. Scroll down to see the complete recipe!
To get notified about new video uploads, subscribe to Well+Good’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wellandgood
Follow Adriana here: https://www.instagram.com/adrianaurbi…
Smoky Winter Squash and Onion Paleo Lasagna:
1 medium size butternut squash peeled and seeded
For smoky leek filling:
4 tsp olive oil
2 cups leeks thinly sliced
2 white onions thinly sliced
3 tbsp smoked paprika
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup raw cashews
2/4 cups of water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. In a sauté pan add olive oil, sauté the leeks, onions and garlic until cooked for about 8-9min, add the smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
3. In a high speed blender add 1 cup of the cooked onions and leek, raw cashews and water blend until completely smooth. Pour the mixture into the rest of the cooked leeks and onions and mix well with a spoon.
4. Set a side.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 F
2. Peel the squash and cut in half. Then slice it into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices
3. In a pyrex, layer the squash slices in an alternating pattern, starting around the outside of the pan moving toward the center. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add all of the Leek and onion filling
5. Repeat step 3 (layer the squash slices in an alternating pattern, starting around the outside of the pan moving toward the center. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Cover with parchment paper and cover it with a oven proof lid
7. Roast in the oven for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.
8. To garnish, sprinkle with a little bit of smoked paprika or salt.
Check out these recipes:
Warm Pumpkin Pie Squash Breakfast Bowl: https://youtu.be/qXwK2xs-0Us
Leek Cannelloni and Squash Carbonara: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqXGq-Z4mdQ
Beet and Squash Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3b_y…
Well+Good believes that wellness and health should be attainable for all—and recognizes the many barriers that prevent that from becoming a reality. Sitting at the cross-section of trends, service, and evidence-based journalism, we work to inform, empower, and educate communities and individuals when it comes to fitness, mental health, beauty, food, relationships, finance, and all other ways your day-to-day impacts your ability to live well, while working to challenge the systems that could hold you (or others) back. Your well-being is a birthright. Wellness is how you get there.
You can find Well+Good here:
Site 🖥️: https://www.wellandgood.com
Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/iamwellandg…
Facebook 👍: https://www.facebook.com/iamwellandgood
Twitter 🐤: https://twitter.com/iamwellandgood
Pinterest 📌: https://www.pinterest.com/iamwellandg…