Cook this yummy and tasty Moong Ki Dal and Aloo Jeera recipe shown to you by Kabita’s Kitchen fame Kabita Singh only on Big Bazaar Food. Serve these two Indian food recipes to your family members at home. Do watch the video, try the recipes and let us know in comments about the experience. Stay tuned on the channel for further updates and Keep watching!
#moongdal #aloojeerarecipe #recipebykabita
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here: https://www.bigbazaar.com/cook-along-recipes
0:24 – Moong Dal
1:59 – Aloo Jeera
1 cup Boiled Potatoes
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
2 Green Chilli(chopped)
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Cooking Oil
Moong ki daal
1 cup Soaked and boiled Green Moong
3 Green Chilli
2 inch Chopped Ginger
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Black Cardamom
1 inch Cinnamon Stick
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
For Aloo Jeera
1. Add cumin seeds and green chilli in hot oil
2. Add boiled potatoes and salt, fry it till it is properly cooked
3. Add coriander leaves, ready to serve
For Moong Ki Daal
1. Add water and salt in dal and boil it.
2. Add whole spices in hot oil.
3. Add ginger and green chilli
4. Add chopped tomato and all the powdered spices.
5. Add boiled dal and salt.
6. Add garam masala and cook it a bit, ready to serve.
Follow us on :-