Make your own amazing batch of fermented hot sauce with Erica from FarmSteady. In this recipe, we transform a bunch of different chili peppers (Fresno, Serrano and a few Habanero) along with a whole lot of garlic into a spicy, complex hot sauce you’ll be putting on just about everything.
It’s a flavor-bomb of a hot sauce that’s packed with rich layers of heat. Plus, the best part of this recipe is that it’s totally adaptable to whatever peppers you find at the market. From pepper selection, chopping, fermentation, blending, and finally bottling your finished hot sauce, this video will teach you everything you need to know about making your own fermented hot sauce.
Recipe with variations linked below.
IN THIS VIDEO:
• Recipe: Fermented Chili Garlic Hot Sauce https://farmsteady.com/field-guide/recipe-chili-garlic-fermented-hot-sauce
• Fermented Hot Sauce Kit https://farmsteady.com/shop/hot-sauce-kit
KEEP IN TOUCH:
• YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/farmsteady?sub_confirmation=1
• INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/farmsteady
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/farmsteady
• RECIPE BLOG: https://farmsteady.com/field-guide