In this monsoon season, make muffins out of zucchini. Try out this unique and tasty recipe of Zucchini Muffins shown by Megha Joshi only on India Food Network. Keep watching and let us know in the comments what you feel about the recipe.
#zucchinimuffins #muffinrecipe #monsoonspecil
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
1 cup Zucchini
1 cup Onions
1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 tin Cream Style Sweet Corn
1/2 cup Oil
2 cups Refined Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp Green Chillies
1/2 cup Curd
1. Take refined flour in a bowl along with a cup of grated zucchini.
2. Add grated onions, a tin of cream style sweet corn and half cup of curd.
3. Put a cup of grated cheddar cheese along with chopped green chillies.
4. Now take a little of baking powder for the muffins to rise and salt to taste.
5. Finally, pour in a cup of oil. Give it a mix.
6. Take few muffin moulds and grease them with some butter or oil.
7. Add small portions of the mixture made in the mould with a spoon.
8. Bake them at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes.
9. Ready to Serve.