Vegetables can be grilled in 3 ways, this video shows how to grill the vegetables in 3 ways, in Tawa (Dosa tawa), Air fryer & Oven. Its very easy to make and healthy option of food. Simple masalas are added to enhance the taste of the vegetables.
Grilled Vegetables in 3 Ways:
Vegetables – Assorted – According to your preference
Chilly Powder – 2 Tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Fennel Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Mixed Herb – 1 Tsp
Lemon Juice – From 1 large Lemon
Salt – As required
Oil / Butter – To Brush
1. Add Cauliflower, Yellow Capsicum, Green Capsicum, Cherry Tomato, Potato, Cucumber, Carrot, Mushroom, Broccoli, Red Capsicum, Pineapple, Onion, Paneer, Salt, Mixed Herbs, Cumin Powder, Fennel Seeds powder, Chilly Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black Salt, Pepper Powder, Lemon Juice, Mix Well.
2. Arrange it in Skewers – Used Wooden Skewers for Tawa & Barbeque Grilling. Steel Skewers for Oven.
3. Tawa Grilling : Arrange on Tawa and Brush oil / Butter – Turn them in Between
4. Air Fryer Grilling : Grill the Vegetables in Air fryer @ 200° C for 15 to 18 Mins. Here Veggies were grilled seperately & then arranged in skewers. You can also grill with skewers.
5. Oven Grilling: Brush Oil / Butter
6. Grill in oven for 20 Mins @ 200° C
7. Grilled Vegetables are ready
8. Serve with Lemon & Green Chutney
Music Courtesy : “Music: www.bensound.com” or “Royalty Free Music from Bensound”