To shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware that is shown in our recipe videos, visit here: https://shop.cookdtv.com
To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
Garlic Mushroom is a delicious #15MinuteRecipe. This #GarlicMushroom is made using mushroom, garlic, and soy sauce. You can now make this #EasyMushroom with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Garlic Mushroom Recipe:
Mushroom – 200 grams
Oil – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
Onion – ½ Cup
Garlic – 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Soy Sauce – ½ tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp
Salt – A Pinch
Black Pepper Powder – A Pinch
1. Use a flat pan for this recipe. Heat oil and butter. Add onions and saute until translucent.
2. Add the mushrooms into the pan. If the mushrooms are too big, cut them in half.
3. Let them cook on high heat. When they start to change color, stir them gently and add the garlic and lemon juice.
4. Allow them to cook for a few more minutes until they turn golden brown on all sides.
5. Add the salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce, and coriander leaves. Toss gently and serve.
1. Small-sized mushrooms are preferred for this recipe. Adding whole mushrooms helps to preserve the moisture within the mushroom and prevents them from drying out and shrinking.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes
Hot Sauce Recipes