Easy & healthy breakfast frittata! This is one of my favorite breakfast on weekends. Perfect breakfast for the whole family.
This meal contains veggies with protein and healthy fats.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/imbar_fitness/
INGREDIENTS & PRODUCTS USED:
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set: https://amzn.to/3kMv3hr
8 large eggs
100 gram goat cheese, sliced
1/2 medium onion
10 Champignon mushrooms
2 medium tomatoes, peeled
1 cup spinach leaves
1/4 bunch of parsley
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, shredded
1. Chop onion and parsley into small pieces. Cut mushrooms and tomatoes into squares. Cut spinach leaves into strips.
2. Add olive oil on a 24 cm (10 inch) diameter skillet (a skillet with an iron handle- safe to the oven) and once the oil is hot add the onion. Fry the onion over high heat for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the sliced tomatoes and mushrooms and fry for another 3-5 minutes while stirring.
4. Add spinach and parsley, stir and fry for another two minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 190c (380F) degree.
6. Place 8 eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat well. Pour the egg batter over the vegetables, mix a little so that the eggs and vegetables are balanced and add over the slices of goat cheese.
7. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes then place in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the frittata is golden on top. (Be careful not to cook too much).
8. Serving suggestion: Serve the frittata hot with a vegetable salad or a lettuce salad, fresh bread or challah and cheeses.
• If you want the frittata dairy free, you can give up the goat cheese.
• You can add coriander, green onion or others vegetables you like.
Thanks for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GD28ZWtiCfZqGZZMvKJ5Q
Disclaimer: Some of the links are part of an affiliate program- that is; purchases through me will give me a small commission with no extra cost to you.