This easy Blueberry Muffin recipe is to die for! They are super moist and fluffy. Topped with a crumbly streusel topping that is made from scratch.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon juice
3/4 cup heavy cream
4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
1 1/2 cup blueberry + 1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp unsalted butter, cold
2 tbsp flour
3 tbsp brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
🖨 FULL RECIPE HERE: https://simplyhomecooked.com/best-blueberry-muffins-recipe/
🍩🧁🍰🍦 MORE DESSERTS JUST FOR YOU 🍩🧁🍰🍦
➖Blueberry Pie- https://simplyhomecooked.com/blueberry-pie-recipe/
➖Blueberry Pie Filling- https://simplyhomecooked.com/blueberry-pie-filling/
➖Blueberry Crepes- https://simplyhomecooked.com/crepes-with-blueberry-filling/
➖Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes- https://simplyhomecooked.com/blueberry-ricotta-pancakes/
➖Blueberry Smoothie Bowl- https://simplyhomecooked.com/blueberry-smoothie-bowl/
➖Blueberry Oatmeal Bars- https://simplyhomecooked.com/blueberry-oatmeal-bars/
➖Almond Flour Pancakes- https://simplyhomecooked.com/almond-flour-pancakes-gluten-free/
➖Liege Waffles- https://simplyhomecooked.com/buttery-belgian-liege-waffles/
1. Start off by combining all of your dry ingredients in a bowl. Add 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 1/4 tsp salt, then whisk it together.
2. Reserve about 1 tbsp of the flour mixture and mix it with 1 1/2 cups of blueberries. Then set it aside.
3. Now add 3 eggs into a large bowl and whisk them on high speed with an electric hand mixer. You want to whisk them for a few minutes until the eggs become pale and fluffy.
4. Then continue beating the eggs as you add in 1 cup of granulated sugar. Keep beating for about 3 more minutes. The key to super fluffy muffins is well-beaten eggs.
5. Now add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
6. Beat the eggs on high speed again and this time slowly add in 3/4 cup heavy cream.
7. Now you can begin sifting in your dry ingredients. But don’t add it in all at once. You’ll want to add about 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time with mixing in between.
8. Once you’ve got all your dry ingredients well Incorporated continue mixing as you add in 4 tbsp of unsalted melted butter.
9. Now add the blueberries to the blueberry muffin batter.
10. Fold the blueberries into the batter using a spatula. Now Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners and begin scooping the batter out using a large cookie scoop.
11. Make the streusel topping by combing 1 tbsp unsalted cold cubed butter, 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, Pinch of salt, 1 tsp cinnamon and 3 tbsp brown sugar in a small bowl.
12. Mash it all together using a fork until all the ingredients are well combined and they have a crumbly dry texture to them.
13. Now top the blueberry muffins with the streusel topping and bake them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 minutes.
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS (affiliate)
➖Measuring cups- https://amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- https://amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- https://amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- https://amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
➖Nonstick pan- https://amzn.to/323fg6Z
➖Cast Iron Pan- https://amzn.to/31pHM0s
SHOP SIMPLY HOME COOK’S AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE HERE:
This recipe contains affiliate links.
#simplyhomecooked #muffins #blueberrymuffins
⏱ Time Stamps ⏱
0:17 Dry Ingredients
0:34 Dust the Blueberries
0:48 Whisk Eggs and Sugar
1:12 Vanilla Extract, Lemon, Heavy Cream
1:29 Add Dry Ingredients and Butter
2:09 Add Blueberries
2:17 Place in Tins, Make Streusel, and Bake