Hey guys! In this video, we make a classic Japanese dish easy and, since this is Aspire Fitness, we decided to meal prep it for the week. If you’re someone looking to gain some size, then this is definitely the meal for you. Try out this recipe if you love beef and want to learn how to cook up an awesome steak. We also go over a traditional Japanese Teriyaki sauce that contains 0 grams of sugar! Let us know how this one turns out and give us some recommendations on some foods you guys would like to see on the channel! Make sure to like & subscribe and we hope to see you guys on the next one.
9 oz. Sirloin Steak
4.5 oz. Ground Beef
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp garlic
2 tbsp corn starch + 1 tbsp water
2 onion rings
2 green onions
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oil
2 cups white rice
1. Brown ground beef on pan with 1/2 tbsp of oil. Cook for 5-10 minutes until crispy bits form.
2. Take out ground beef from pan and use fond to make Teriyaki sauce: turn heat to low, pour in soy sauce, garlic, and water. Then add onions, mirin, and cornstarch. Cook for 5 minutes on low.
3. Pour Teriyaki sauce into separate pan and clean the pan.
4. Pour 1/2 tbsp of oil into pan and cook steak till medium rare (follow instructions in video)
5. Cut up the steak and plate using these ratios:
150g white rice
3 oz. Sirloin
1.5 oz. Ground Beef
6. Enjoy & make sure to subscribe!
Subscribe for more workout videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7p99VD5VwkOcRhMLz4-ew?sub_confirmation=1
00:25 Ingredient List
01:00 Ground Beef/Teriyaki Sauce
02:19 Learn To Cook Steak Perfectly
03:59 Plate/Copy Us or Try Your Own!
05:57 Make Sure To Check Out Our Cookbook & Subscribe!
Share this video with a friend:
Follow My Gym: https://www.instagram.com/aspirefitnesswalnut/?utm_source=ig_embed
Follow Me: https://www.instagram.com/phillpak_/?hl=en
Facebook – @AspireFitnessWalnut
Website – https://www.aspirefitnesswalnut.com/
“Aspire Fitness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.” (source: Section 5)
Subscribe if you like content like this! Our goal is to provide the best online workouts that are free and beneficial for anyone who is looking to look and feel better. Fitness is our passion and helping others comes hand in hand with that passion. Join us for a ton of workouts you can do at the comfort of your own home!