This healthy & easy baked apple oatmeal muffin is super delicious and one of my favorite snack, or even breakfast.
Quick and simple apple oatmeal muffins recipe.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/imbar_fitness/
More healthy snacks:
Healthy & Easy Apple Cake Recipe: https://youtu.be/Qev3xH2CVhs
No-bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: https://youtu.be/CAQRfsMPufQ
No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls: https://youtu.be/1HkGsVp_h3U
INGREDIENTS (15-20 units):
2 large eggs
1/2 cup natural date honey
200 gram (7 oz) unsweetened applesauce (no sugar added)
1/2 cup milk or any other milk you want
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup whole spelt flour/ whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
2 medium apples, diced
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Chop the apples and the walnuts; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C), and grease a muffin cups with some coconut oil or any other oil you want.
3. In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients: eggs, natural date honey, applesauce and milk. Whisk for 3 minutes.
4. Add the dry ingredients: rolled oats, whole flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
5. Add the diced apples and the chopped walnuts to the batter. Mix gently.
6. Pour the batter into the muffin cups evenly.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let it cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy 🙂
* Store the muffins in the refrigerator for five days maximum.
* If you eat them from the fridge – warm the muffins in the microwave for 30 seconds and they will be perfect.
Thanks for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/SimplyCleanFood
Disclaimer: Some of the links are part of an affiliate program- that is; purchases through me will give me a small commission with no extra cost to you.